Saturday, November 14, 2009

#7 - Malice in Wonderland

Well came back from OBS....

Meet new people
Meet strange encounters
Meet with nature.....

Well poeple I forgot to ask for your contacts
HAHA
But its okay
I'll ask around



I learn a lot from OBS
Survival skills
Leadership skills
ETC skills



Well on the first day met quite a few people from Bo Seng (my group)
Altogether there was like 16 people
Let me list it:


Daryl
Winnie
Dylan
Beryl
Sharon
Faius
Siew Chin
Christine
Lester
Keith
Zahreen
Baba
Nazurah
Guo Ren
Euroy
And
ME









All that makes up Bo Seng...... (TA-DA)
And not forgetting my instuctor
Ah Bu




First Day
Relatively okay
Except for Bo Seng treat me like maid.....
i was the "ASS"istant leader for:
day one
day two
day three
day four
day five

I was like their ASS leader for the whole camp.......
But i wound'nt regret it muhhahahahaha


Day two

High elements.
I got to do the Indiana.
Kinda cool
Only got to do mid section...

Day 3

Sea expedition
Got onto the sea expedition
Ride onto the AVOON
Had some toruble cooperating with TRI-YAKS
but we got to the destination
pretty satisfied.


Day 4
Land expedition.
This is turly an adventure that really united Bo Seng (i guess)
It really motivating to see familiar faces pushing themselves to heights they never reached before.
Carrying a bagpack around your size
Walking countless hours in the jungle of Ubin
Seeing the sights of the 7 wonders of Ubin
Walking together no matter rain or shine.
It was a memory that will forever stays with me .


And i was the land expedition leader
WooHoo
And yes we did get lost a few times.
Well I injured my back during the journey
And other people had to carry it.
I was ashamed but seeing others picking up your burden is really cool.
Though my back is still aching.

Day 5

Well it was the last day.
Kinda sad to see poeple whom you just met for 5 days
Turning strangers into your own
We had a final circle.
Some choked for words to say.
Others just look away
It truly felt like a final goodbye.
but who knows we might be friends in the future.


There are some pictures of Bo Seng.







And a request from Bo Seng
I will compose you guys a song dedicating to the times we had at Pulau Ubin
As for now.
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment