Tuesday, October 20, 2009

#6 - Alice non-SENSE

Life has'nt been really easy to tell you the truth.
Just a stroll in a park?
Taking a baby from a baby?
Nobody know huh?

People tend to hide their past.
Even me.
Its like the darkest moments in life which you never want to bring up.
Like the dead rising up?
Back from the dead uh?

Sometimes people do make mistakes which are unforgivable.
A sin perhaps.
The word rarely I hear in school.
A fallen one maybe.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Straight to the point.

Okay my new song alright.

Entitled
"I must confess"

I must confess
The lies you told me
Were the fucking best

I believed you
But look now what you did?
You left me
Black and blue

Tears
Won't being me back
Cries
Will just ignore you

I must confess
One night is a misery (The lies you told me)
Last night was a sorrow
Tonight is our anniversary ( Were the )
Tommorow would be....

1 comment: