Monday, February 22, 2010

# 14 - Alice says "You were long gone....."

you got nothing to say to me
i got nothing to say to you
its over
this was never what i wanted

lets make a change
go our separate ways
and never cross our paths
This is my farewell my goodbye

It used to be just us
And it felt like breaking up
But too bad girl
You chose this
You made it this way
And nobodys to blame

I quit this sick game.
You made my hearted bleeded
Cut open and vulnerable
It is just to painful to feel

Why why why
why did this happen?
Why did you let go?
Why did you turn around?
Why did you go to them?

i miss you
i just miss the old you
and i don't know what you have become

I finally got ready
And left through the back door
You're there and I'm here
And lets leave it this way.

Hey peeps....
i just needed something to get off my chest.
All I wrote has happened and finally reality struck.

Its wasnt her but it was you

You know what?
It's over.

And you want to know another thing?
I already got your replacement.

Monst3r.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment