Saturday, December 5, 2009

# 10 - Alice's Riff

Trust
What irony?
Is it too late?
I mean love.

I finally just made a realisation.
Thanks DreDre.
I mean it true then.

I am different around you.
I mean Im like a bad boy around you with horns which keeps breaking your heart.
But to the world,
Im a good boy with a halo around my head.

Like a split personality?
I should read more about this split personality thingy......
Going to library.

And my personality actually changes to
Different surroundings.
Different people.

Some poeple know me as a cruel heartless person.
While others see me as a deceiving lying jerk who breaks hearts.
Oh well they are the same.
Others see me as loving kind and caring..
What the hell.

Anyway parents just got back home.

Ciao
Uff

1 comment:

  1. Don't dwell too much on what those haters think, boy. You know who you are. They've just got to accept your changes. Because you know that the change you chose is what's good for you. I'm here for you. We're(people like Shazilla, etcetc) here for you. Smiles, alright. :)

    ReplyDelete